Is selling your property the furthest thing from your mind? Well, here are some reasons for listing your property that you might not have considered.
- Your property may be worth more than you think. (It’s difficult to determine market value on your own. I can calculate it for you. Give me a call.)
- You might qualify for a better home than you anticipate.
- Perhaps you are tired of your current property and want a change.
- There may be homes on the market in a neighbourhood in which you’ve always wanted to live.
- Your current property may no longer meet your needs.
- Your neighbourhood may have changed in ways you don’t like.
- You might be ready to downsize or upsize and you no longer want to put that off.
- You may want to sell in the fall, so you can have a fresh start in a new home in the new year.
- Depending on the type of home you’re considering, you could end up with lower mortgage payments or no mortgage at all.
- You might want to move to a home that’s more conveniently located near work, family and hobbies.
Of course, you may have your own reasons for listing this month. Why not discuss them with a real estate expert? Me. I can answer your questions and explain the options available to you.